At Picter, we know that being able to communicate visually is a core tool for collaboration. Having access to all communication about reviewed assets, feedback and selection in one, centralized location is what makes creative review a fun, and genuinely creative, task.
In response to many of your requests , we’re now taking the potential for collaboration and communication to the next level with our first major integration: enabling you to connect your Picter and Slack accounts.
How will this make your life easier? Well, since you’re likely using Slack to communicate with your colleagues throughout the day it made sense to allow our users to keep up with their Picter comments directly through Slack.
Now you can:
- Reply to Picter comments in Slack
- (Re-)Assign comments as to-do’s to collaborators who are part of your Picter workspace
- Resolve comments
- Access all comments directly from Slack
All comments appear alongside small previews of the related assets to avoid any confusion. Depending on your Slack settings, you can receive notifications straight to Slack without having to move between apps to answer comments, or perform any of the above actions.
Pretty great, don’t you think? Now all that’s left to do is connect your Slack to Picter. Here’s how:
What else have we been busy improving?
- We’ve updated the zoom feature. You can now zoom right in on details, courtesy of a new function that switches from an asset’s smaller preview to the original, large file the further in you zoom.
- We’ve also upgraded the video player. The new design gives you a clearer overview of comments on the timeline, features new shortcuts, and offers a much improved experience all round. Read more about it in the updated blog post